Short Description: The Nainital Bank has publicized a notification for the recruitment to the post of Nainital Bank PO Clerk Recruitment 2020. Check eligibility criteria, age limit, salary and other details here.
Post Date: 29/08/2020
Apply Online for the Post of Nainital Bank PO Clerk Recruitment 2020.
The online application form will begin from 29/08/2020 and it will close on 15/09/2020. The last date of fees payment of online application form is 15/09/2020. There is a total of 155 posts available in this vacancy.
The eligible and interested candidates must read the official notification which is available on the Nainital Bank Limited website https://www.nainitalbank.co.in/english/recruitment.aspx
Read Official Notification carefully before apply.
Nainital Bank Limited Recruitment, NBL
Advertisement No: 2020 Short Description
|Online Application Starting Date||29/08/2020|
|Online Application Closing Date||15/09/2020|
|Last Date for Payment of Fees||15/09/2020|
|Written Exam Date||notify shortly|
|Admit Card Status||will be declare.|
MORE RELATED GOVT. JOBS
- Bihar BPSC Teacher Recruitment 2023- Apply now for big vacancy
- Army Religious Teacher Dharm Guru Recruitment 2022.
- Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022- Check New Details
- RPSC Assistant Town Planner recruitment 2022- Check Latest Details
- Haryana HTET Vacancy 2022- Check Latest Details.
Online Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|PO in Scale-1 or Grade||Rs. 2000.00 (GST included)|
|Clerks||Rs. 1500.00 (GST included)|
|Payment Mode||Candidates can pay the Fees (Pariksha Shulk) by Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ or by offline mode|
|Note||This exam fee is non-refundable in any circumstances|
Age Limit as on 31/07/2020
|Minimum||1. Probationary Officer (21 Years)|
2. Clerks (21 Years)
|Maximum||1. Probationary Officer (30 Years)|
2. Clerks (28 Years)
|Age Relaxation||as per NBL rules and please read official notification for relaxation.|
Vacancy Details Total Post:155
|POST NAME||TOTAL POST|
|1.Probationary Officer Scale-1/Grade||75|
Education and Experience Details
|1. For PO (Graduate or Post Graduate with 50 % marks)|
2. For Clerks (Graduate or Post Graduate with 45 % marks)
Note: knowledge of computer
|1-2 years of experience in banking sector or financial sector.|
How to Apply
- There is recruitment for the post of Nainital Bank PO Clerk Recruitment 2020.
- Visit the official website of NBL and apply online application.
- The payment Helpline number is also given on the website if you have any problem submitting your application fees.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take Printout.