Short Description: Bihar Public Service Commission has publicized a notification for the recruitment to the post of BPSC Associate Professor Chemistry Maths Recruitment 2020. Check eligibility criteria, age limit, salary and other details here.
Post Date: 29/08/2020
Apply Online for the post of BPSC Associate Professor Chemistry Maths Recruitment 2020.
The online application form will begin from 01/09/2020 and it will close on 18/09/2020. The last date of fees payment of online application form is 23/09/2020. There is a total of 15 posts available in these vacancies.
The eligible and interested candidates must read the official notification which is available on the BPSC website http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/.
Read both official notification carefully.
Bihar Public Service Commission, BPSC
Advertisement No 35 & 37/2020 Short Description
|Online Application Starting Date||01/09/2020|
|Online Application Closing Date||18/09/2020|
|Form Completion Last Date||30/09/2020|
|Last Date for Payment of Fees||23/09/2020|
|Written Exam Date||will be announced|
|Admit Card Status||notify shortly|
MORE RELATED GOVT. JOBS
- MP High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2021- Apply big Now
- UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021- Apply now
- UPPCL AE Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021- Check latest details here
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2021- Check new Big details here.
- Rajasthan RIICO recruitment 2021- Check big new details.
Online Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|General/ EWS/ OBC||Rs. 100.00|
|SC/ ST and Female (BR Domicile)||Rs. 25.00|
|Payment Mode||Candidates can pay the Fees (Pariksha Shulk) by Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ or by offline mode|
|Note||This exam fee is non-refundable in any circumstances|
Age Limit as on 01/08/2020
|Minimum||30 years (for Chemistry) and 32 years (for Mathematics)|
|Age Relaxation||as per BPSC rules and read notification for more details.|
Vacancy Details Total Post: 15
|POST NAME||TOTAL POST||Educational Qual.|
|Associate Professor (Chemistry)||07||PhD in Chemistry and (First Class in Bachelor or Masters)|
|Professor (Mathematics)||08||PhD in Maths and (First Class in Bachelor or Masters)|
How to Apply
- Apply online for the post of BPSC Associate Professor Chemistry Maths Recruitment 2020.
- Visit BPSC official website for online registration.
- After registration, you have to pay exam fees on the next day.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take Printout.