AFCAT Recruitment 2020: Indian Air Force invited online application for the post of Flying and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-technical) branches. All the applicants who are eligible must apply before the due date. Check age limit, vacancy details and other important details here.
POST DATE: 03/12/2020
AFCAT Recruitment 2020: Important Date
|Online Application Starting Date||01/12/2020|
|Online Application Closing Date||30/12/2020|
|Payment Last Date||30/12/2020|
|Exam Date||20-21 Feb,2021|
|Admit Card Status||After 05 Feb,2021|
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|Application Fees for AFCAT Only||Rs. 250 /-|
|Payment Mode||pay fees (Pariksha Shulk) through Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking.|
|Indian Security Press vacancy|
Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- FOR FLYING BRANCH
- Minimum- 20 years
- Maximum- 24 years
- For Ground Duty the age limit between 20 years to 26 years.
- Age Relaxation: as per the rules and guidelines.
Vacancy Details @Total -235
|Name of the Post||Total||Education|
|1. AFCAT Entry|
—Ground Duty (T)
—Ground Duty (N.T)
2. NCC Special Entry
10 % of Seats
|1. 10 + 2 Passed in PHY and Maths (50 % marks)|
2. Graduate or BE /B Tech
3. PG Degree.
Note: for more information read official notification.
More Sarkari Naukri
- RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2022- Check Important Detail
- List of CM Chief Ministers of India-2022
- Patna High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Bihar SSC Graduate Level Exam 2022 for various posts
- UPPCL Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2022- To Know the date check here
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post AFCAT recruitment 2020.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date i.e. 30/12/2020.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.