KEY HIGHLIGHTS: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has publicized an advertisement and has invited online application for the post of BCECEB AMIN Recruitment 2020. Check Salary, age limit and others.
Post Date: 23/09/2020
BCECEB AMIN Recruitment 2020: Apply online from 30 September.
Those who have passed the 10 + 2 exam can apply for this Bihar AMIN vacancy 2020 and this vacancy in the Department of Forest and Environment change.
The eligible and aspiring candidates must read all the details from the official notification which is available on the BCECEB website.
Those applicants who are going to apply for this vacancy must visit the official website of BCECEB https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/ and the link will activate on 30/09/2020.
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
Advertisement No: BCECEB(EFCC)-02/2020
|Online Application Starting Date||30/09/2020|
|Online Application Closing Date||31/10/2020|
|Last Date for Payment of Fees||31/10/2020|
|Download E- Challan Date||29/10/2020|
|Written Exam Date||will be announced.|
|Admit Card Status||will be announced later.|
MORE RELATED GOVT. JOBS
- Army Religious Teacher Dharm Guru Recruitment 2022.
- Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022- Check New Details
- RPSC Assistant Town Planner recruitment 2022- Check Latest Details
- Haryana HTET Vacancy 2022- Check Latest Details.
- SAIL Trainee Recruitment 2022 for 200 posts- Apply Online
Online Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|General/ EWS/ OBC||Rs. 700.00/|
|SC/ ST /PwD||Rs. 350.00/|
|Payment Mode||Candidates can pay the Fees (Pariksha Shulk) by Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ or by Challan Mode.|
|Note||This exam fee is non-refundable in any circumstances.|
|Minimum||NA(for more info read notification)|
Vacancy Details Total Post: 40
|POST NAME||TOTAL POST||Educational Qual.|
|10 +2 AMIN (Bihar)||40||1. Plus 2 passed in any recognized board.|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
How to Apply
- BCECEB is now going to recruit for the post of Bihar BCECEB AMIN Recruitment 2020.
- Visit the official website to apply online. The link will activate on 30 September.
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take Printout.
|Apply Online||Link will be active on 30/09/20|
|Official Website||Visit From Here|