KEY HIGHLIGHTS: Jamia Millia Islamia, JMI has published an advertisement and has invited an offline application in a prescribed format for the post of Professor, Associate and Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 in Jamia Millia Islamia and Jamia Professor Recruitment.
Post Date: 23/09/2020
Jamia Professor Recruitment 2020: Send Your Application in a Prescribed Format.
All the interested and aspired candidates must read all the details from the official notification which is available on the website.
The candidates who are going to apply for this vacancy must visit the official website of Jamia Millia Islamia. The prescribed application form is available on the website of JMI.
Jamia Millia Islamia, Recruitment 2020
Advertisement No: 01/2020-21
|Advertisement Published Date||18/09/2020|
|Last Date of Application Form||before 19/10/2020|
|Mode of Selection||on the basis of interview.|
|Interview Date or Call Letter||will be notified or Call letter will be sent through Email.|
More Related Sarkari Naukri
- OFDC Recruitment 2020 Apply online for 146 new posts.
- State Bank Of India SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2020 @download here.
- AIIMS Patna Engineers Recruitment 2020 Apply Offline for various Posts.
- Northern Coalfield Limited NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Apply online for 480 posts.
- National School of Drama NSD Recruitment 2020 How to apply for various post.
|Gen/ Others||Rs. 500.00/|
|Payment Mode||All the candidates must pay the exam fees through Internet Banking.|
Vacancy Details Total Post: 06
|Name Of Post||No of Post||Educational Qualification|
|Associate Professor||02||click the above link|
|Assistant Professor||03||click the above link|
How to Apply
- All the candidates hereby informed that they must send their application form in the prescribed format on or before 19/10/2020.
- You can send on this address, the office of the Recruitment & Promotion Section, 2nd Floor, Registrar’s Office, Jamia Millia Islamia.
- Jamia Professor Recruitment 2020
|Application Form in PDF Format||download|
|Official website||Visit From Here|