UPPCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2022- Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has published a notification and asked to apply online application from 11 Jan 2022. A total of 113 posts has been notified in this recruitment process. So all the eligible candidates must check the age limit , eligibility criteria and others.
Post Date: 09/01/2022
UPPCL Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2022: Important Dates
A total of 113 posts are available in this recruitment of UPPCL Assistant Engineer Trainee for various posts 2022. All the applicants must check the official notification before apply.
|Online Application Starting Date||11 Jan 2022|
|Online Application Closing Date||31 Jan 2022|
|Payment Last Date of Online Application Form||31 Jan 2022|
|Exam Date||Feb 2022|
|Admit Card Status||to be informed later|
Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 40 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the UPPCL rules and guidelines
Trending Sarkari Naukri 2022
- Army Religious Teacher Dharm Guru Recruitment 2022.
- Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022- Check New Details
- RPSC Assistant Town Planner recruitment 2022- Check Latest Details
- Haryana HTET Vacancy 2022- Check Latest Details.
- SAIL Trainee Recruitment 2022 for 200 posts- Apply Online
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|GEN / EWS / OBC||Rs. 1180/-|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs. 826/- /12|
|Payment Mode||pay exam fee through internet banking, credit card, debit card.|
Vacancy Details | Total Posts=113
|Assistant Engineer Trainee||113||1. B.E / B Tech in their related stream.|
2. For more details please visit official notification.
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of UPPCL Assistant Engineer Trainee Vacancy 2022
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 31/01/2022.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.
Some Important Links
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|Download Notification||CLICK HERE|