UP Police Head Operator : Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board, UPPRPB has issued a new notification and asked to apply online application form 2022. All the eligible candidates must check the age limit, salary details and others for this vacancy here in this article as well as in the official notification also.
Post Date: 08/01/2022
UP Police Head Operator Recruitment 2022 : Important Dates for UPPRPB
A total of 936 posts are available in this UPPRPB , UP Police Head Operator recruitment 2022. So all the eligible and interested applicants must check the latest details below. Kindly apply before the due date of the application form.
|Online Application Starting Date||20 Jan 2022|
|Online Application Closing Date||28 Feb 2022|
|Payment Last Date of Online Application Form||28 Feb 2022|
|Exam Date||to be notified|
|Admit Card Status||to be informed later|
Age Limit as on 01/07/2022
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 28 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the UPPRPB rules and guidelines
Trending Sarkari Naukri 2022
- UPPCL Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2022- To Know the date check here
- UP Police Head Operator Recruitment 2022- Check new details here
- Rajasthan Teacher Vacancy 2022- Check new details here
- DSSSB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022- Apply online for new posts.
- JCI Recruitment for Various Posts 2021-22- Apply for new posts.
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|GEN / OBC||Rs. 400/-|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs. 400/-|
|Payment Mode||pay exam fee through internet banking, credit card, debit card.|
Vacancy Details | Total Posts=936
|UP Police Head Operator Vacancy 2022 (UPPRPB)||936||1. 3 years in diploma engineering in Electronics/ IT /Tele COmm. / CSE /Mechanical.|
2. For more details please read the official notification also.
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of UP Police Head Operator Vacancy 2022.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 28/02/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.