KEY HIGHLIGHTS: You can apply for the post of UPPSC Regional Inspector RI Technical Inspector Recruitment 2020. Check age limit for RI, salary details and syllabus here.
POST DATE: 04/11/2020
UPPSC Regional Inspector Vacancy 2020: Important Date
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission, UPPSC has publicized an advertisement and has invited online application for the post of UPPSC regional inspector vacancy 2020. Those who are interested and aspired in this recruitment must apply before the due date.
Also See this: UCO Bank Vacancy 2020
|Online Application Starting Date||03/11/2020|
|Online Application Closing Date||28/11/2020|
|Payment Last Date||28/11/2020|
|Mode of Selection Process||WRITTEN EXAM.|
|Exam Date||will be announced later.|
|Form Correction Last Date||03/12/2020|
- GENERAL / OBC / EWS : Rs. 225/-
- SC / ST / PH : Rs. 105/-
- PH: Rs. 25/-
- Payment Mode : Candidates can pay the Fees (Pariksha Shulk) by SBI MOPS Debit Card or by E Challan Mode.
- Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment 2020, Check here for new 235 posts.
- Delhi Guest Teacher Vacancy 2020, How to fill the new online form?
- ITI Limited RaiBareli Engineering Diploma Recruitment 2020
- MPEDA Recruitment 2020: Apply online for FTO Check New Details.
- Join Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2020 for Domestic Branch.
Age Limit as on 01/07/2020
|Age Relaxation||as per the UPPSC rules and guidelines.|
|Post Name||No of Posts||Educational Qualification|
|UPPSC Divisional Inspector (Technical)||28||1. Class X th passed.|
2. Diploma in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering.
How to Apply
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of Uttar Pradesh UPPSC Regional Inspector RI Technical Recruitment 2020.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature properly where ever needed.
- The payment Helpline number is also given on the website if you have any problem submitting your application fees.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take Printout of the submitted application form.