UKPSC Assistant Engineer AE Vacancy 2021- Uttarakhand has published a notification for various post in Electrical, Mechanical and Civil engineering 2021. All the interested and aspired candidates must check the official notification.
Post Date: 04-09-2021
UKPSC Assistant Engineer AE recruitment 2021: Important Dates
A total of 154 posts are available in this Uttarakhand UKPSC Assistant Engineer AE recruitment 2021. Check age limit, Salary details, eligibility criteria and other details. Kindly go through the official website of UKPSC.
|Online Application Starting Date||01-09-2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||21-09-2021|
|Payment Last Date of Online Application Form||21-09-2021|
|Exam Date||to be informed later.|
|Admit Card Status||to be informed later.|
Age Limit as on 01/07/2021
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 43 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the UKPSC rules and guidelines
Trending Sarkari Naukri 2021
- MP High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2021- Apply big Now
- UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021- Apply now
- UPPCL AE Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021- Check latest details here
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2021- Check new Big details here.
- Rajasthan RIICO recruitment 2021- Check big new details.
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|GEN / EWS / OBC||Rs. 276.55/-|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs. 126.55/-and Rs. 26.55|
|Payment Mode||pay exam fee through internet banking, credit card, debit card.|
Vacancy Details | Total Posts=154
|Assistant Engineer AE Post||154||1. BE / B Tech in Electrical / Mechanical / Civil.|
2. For more info check official notification.
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of UKPSC Assistant Engineer AE Recruitment 2021.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 21/09/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.