KEY HIGHLIGHTS: A new notification has been out for the post of SBI Probationary Officer PO State Bank Of India 2020. All the eligible applicants must apply before the due date. Check age limit, Salary and other details here.
POST DATE: 13/11/2020
Last Updated On: 20/02/2021
State Bank of India SBI Probationary Officer PO – Important Date
State bank of India has issued a notification and has invited an online application for the post of SBI Probationary Officer PO 2020. Those who are interested and aspired for this vacancy must read the official notification. A total of 2000 posts are available in this recruitment.
|Advertisement No.||CRPD/ PO/ 2020-21/ 12|
|Online Application Starting Date||14/11/2020|
|Online Application Closing Date||14/12/2020|
|Payment Last Date||14/12/2020|
|Mode of Selection Process||Written exam|
|Pre Exam Date||31st Dec 2020 & 2nd, 4th, 5th Jan 2021|
|Mains Exam||29 th Jan 2021|
- GENERAL / OBC / EWS : Rs. 750/-
- SC / ST / PH : Rs. NIL/-
- Payment Mode: Candidates can pay the Fees (Pariksha Shulk) by Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking.
- Bihar BSSC Mines Inspector Recruitment 2021- Apply now
- IREL Recruitment 2021- Apply for new vacancies.
- SECL Recruitment 2021- Apply for new and big posts.
- UPPCL ARO Recruitment 2021- Check latest details.
- NCRTC Recruitment 2021- Check latest and Big details.
Age Limit as on 01/04/2020
|Age Relaxation||as per the SBI rules.|
|Name of the Post||No of Posts||Educational Qualification|
|SBI Probationary Officer PO 2020||2000||See the notification below|
How to Apply
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of State Bank of India SBI Probationary Officer PO 2020.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature properly where ever needed.
- The payment Helpline number is also given on the website if you have any problem submitting your application fees.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take Printout of the submitted application form.
- Send your application hard copy before the due date on the given address.
|Download Interview Admit Card||CLICK HERE|
|DOWNLOAD MAINS RESULT||CLICK HERE|
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|