SBI Pharmacist recruitment 2021: State Bank of India has invited online form for the post of Pharmacist clerk 2021. Those who are interested and aspired must read all the details available in this article and from the official notification. The online application will start from 13 April and there are total of 67 posts are available.
Post Date: 17-04-2021
SBI Pharmacist recruitment 2021: Important Dates
State Bank Of India, Pharmacist clerk Vacancy
Advertisement No: CRPD/Pharmacist/2021-22/04
|Online Application Starting Date||13-04-2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||03-05-2021|
|Payment Last Date of Online Application Form||03-05-2021|
|Admit Card Status||may 2021|
Age Limit as on 31-12-2020
- Minimum: NA years
- Maximum: 30 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the SBI rules and guidelines
Trending Sarkari Naukri 2021
- BTSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2021- Apply Now, Check concise details here
- Maharashtra and Bihar Post Office GDS Vacancy 2021
- SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021: Check concise notification & apply for 5000 big posts.
- Railway DFCCIL Recruitment 2021-Apply online & check concise details here.
- NTPC EET 2021 Recruitment, Check concise details & selection through gate exam.
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|GEN / EWS / OBC||Rs. 750/-|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs. NIL/-|
|Payment Mode||pay exam fee through internet banking, credit card, debit card.|
|SBI Pharmacist Clerk||67||Degree or Diploma from recognized university.|
- General: 34
- OBC: 14
- EWS: 06
- SC: 09
- ST: 04
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of State Bank of India, SBI Pharmacist recruitment 2021.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 03/05/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.