RPSC Lecturer School recruitment – Rajasthan PSC has issued a notification for the post of school lecturer PGT recruitment 2022- Those candidates who are interested and aspired must check all the latest details here in this article. The online application process will starts from the date of 05 May 2022. So must check the official notification linked in this article.
Post Date: 05 May 2022
Rajasthan RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
A total of 6000 posts are available in this Rajasthan RPSC Lecrurer recruitment 2022. So all the candidates must go through the details and apply before the last date of the application form.
|Online Application Starting Date||05-05-2022|
|Online Application Closing Date||04-06-2022|
|Payment Last Date of Online Application Form||04-06-2022|
|Exam Date||to be notified|
|Admit Card Status||to be announced|
Age Limit as on 01/01/2023
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 40 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the RPSC rules and guidelines
Trending Sarkari Naukri 2021
- Bihar BPSC Teacher Recruitment 2023- Apply now for big vacancy
- Army Religious Teacher Dharm Guru Recruitment 2022.
- Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022- Check New Details
- RPSC Assistant Town Planner recruitment 2022- Check Latest Details
- Haryana HTET Vacancy 2022- Check Latest Details.
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|GEN / Other State||Rs. 350/-|
|SC /ST||Rs. 150/-|
|Payment Mode||pay exam fee through internet banking, credit card, debit card.|
Vacancy Details | Total Posts=6000
|RPSC School Lecturer PGT Recruitment 2022||6000||1. Master Degree in their related subject.|
2. B.Ed. / DELED
3. More Details please check notifications
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of RPSC Lecturer School recruitment 2022.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 05/05/2022.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.