RBI Junior Engineer JE Recruitment 2021: Reserve Bank of India has publicized an advertisement and asked to fill form for the post of JE in Civil and Electrical 2021. Interested and eligible candidates must read the full notifications before apply. Check age limit, salary and other details here.
Post Date: 01/02/2021
RBI Junior Engineer JE Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
A total of 48 posts has been notified in this RBI JE recruitment 2021. All the aspired candidates must apply before the due date of the application form. Kindly visit the official website of RBI to check notification. You can also redirect from here and the link is given below.
|Application Process Start Date||02/02/2021|
|Closing Date of Online Application||15/02/2021|
|Payment Last Date||15/02/2021|
|Date of Examination||08/03/2021|
Age Limit as on 01/02/2021
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 30 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the RBI rules and guidelines.
TRENDING Sarkari Naukri
- MP High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2021- Apply big Now
- UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021- Apply now
- UPPCL AE Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021- Check latest details here
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2021- Check new Big details here.
- Rajasthan RIICO recruitment 2021- Check big new details.
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|UR / OBC||Rs. 450/-|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs. 50/-|
|Payment Mode||Pay exam fees through net banking, Credit card, debit card and offline mode also.|
Vacancy Details | Total Posts=48
|Civil (Junior Engineer)||24||Diploma in Civil Engineering with 65 % marks.|
|Electrical (Junior Engineer)||24||Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 65 % marks.|
NOTE: for more details read Notification.
How to Apply?
- A new notification has been out for the post of Reserve Bank of India RBI Junior Engineer JE recruitment 2021.
- Kindly visit the official website.
- Fill all the details correctly after the application link is activated.
- Must have working email id and contact no for receiving alerts.
- Must upload signature and photographs with in the proper given formats only.
- Finally, take a printout of the submitted application form for the future references.