Short Description: Odisha Staff Selection Commission has publicized a notif and recruitment for the post of OSSC Combined Police Service Vacancy 2020. Check eligibility criteria, age limit, salary and other details here.
This recruitment for the different post of Combined Police Service Exam in Sub Inspector of Police, Station Officer and Assistant Jailor 2020.
Post Date: 27/08/2020.
Apply Online for the Post of OSSC Combined Police Service Vacancy.
All the applicants hereby informed that the online application will begin from 26/08/2020 and it will close on 25/09/2020. Candidates can submit their exam fees online on or before 25/09/2020. The total no of vacancy is 104 in CPSE, Odisha.
The eligible and interested candidates must read the official notification which is available on the OSSC website http://www.ossc.gov.in/.
All the applicants must read all the details without fail from the official website.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission, OSSC
Advertisement No: 4608/OSSC Short Description
|Online Application Starting Date||26/08/2020|
|Online Application Closing Date||25/09/2020|
|Last Date for Payment of Fees||25/09/2020|
|Written Exam Date||will be notify.|
|Admit Card Status||will be announced.|
MORE RELATED GOVT. JOBS
- RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2022- Check Important Detail
- List of CM Chief Ministers of India-2022
- Patna High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Bihar SSC Graduate Level Exam 2022 for various posts
- UPPCL Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2022- To Know the date check here
Online Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|General/ SEBC||Rs. 200.00|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 00.00|
|Payment Mode||Candidates can pay the Fees (Pariksha Shulk) by Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ or by offline mode or by SBI Collect Portal.|
|Note||This exam fee is non-refundable in any circumstances.|
Age Limit as on 01/01/2019
|Age Relaxation||as per OSSC and Govt. rules and please read official notification for relaxation.|
Vacancy Details Total Post:104
|POST NAME||TOTAL POST||Educational Qual.|
|Combined Police Service Exam, Odisha||104||1. Bachelor Degree in any Trade in any recognized University|
2. For Fire Service (Station officer) Science or Engineering Graduate.
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Sub Inspector of Police||23||05||08||11||47|
|Station Officer (Fire Service)||07||—||02||04||13|
- In the first phase, there will be a Preliminary Exam.
- Physical Measurement Test or Physical Eligibility Test, for more details please visit the official website of OSSC and read all the details.
- Finally, there be the Main Exam for selection Process.
How to Apply
- OSSC is now going to recruit for the post of OSSC Combined Police Service Vacancy 2020.
- The online application date is 26/08/2020 and the last date is 25/09/2020.
- Candidate must visit the official website of OSSC http://www.ossc.gov.in/
- All the applicants are requested to fill the application form and before filling read all the details.
- The payment Helpline number is also given on the website if you have any problem submitting your application fees.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take Printout.