Short Description: NLC India publicized an advertisement and has invited an online application for the post of NLC India Apprentice recruitment 2020. Those candidates who are interested must go through the official notification and read all the details. Check age limit, vacancy details and others.
Post Date: 01/10/2020
NLC India Apprentice recruitment 2020 Apply Online
The online application will start from 15/10/2020 and it will close on the date of 10/11/2020.
The interested and aspired candidates read all the information from the advertisement which is available on the website of NLC India.
Website Link: https://www.nlcindia.com/
NLC India Recruitment 2020
|Online Application Starting Date||15.10.2020|
|Online Application Closing Date||10.11.2020|
|Enrollment on NATS Last Date||03.11.2020|
|Last Date for Payment of Fees||NA|
|Selection Process||based on the marks|
|Result Status||will be published on the website.|
MORE RELATED GOVT. JOBS
- Bihar BPSC Teacher Recruitment 2023- Apply now for big vacancy
- Army Religious Teacher Dharm Guru Recruitment 2022.
- Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022- Check New Details
- RPSC Assistant Town Planner recruitment 2022- Check Latest Details
- Haryana HTET Vacancy 2022- Check Latest Details.
Age Limit as on
|Minimum||as per the apprentice rules|
|Maximum||see the notification|
|Age Relaxation||as per the NLC and central rules and regulation.|
|POST NAME||TOTAL POST||Educational Qual.|
|Graduate Apprentice||250||Engineering Degree in relevant discipline.|
|Technical Apprentice||300||Diploma Engineering|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Name of Trade||Graduate Apprentice (No of Posts)||Technical Apprentice(No of Posts)|
|1. E & E Engineering||70||85|
|2. EC Engineering–||10||10|
|3. Instrumentation Engg.||10||10|
How to Apply
- NLC India Apprentice Recruitment 2020 and you can apply online through the website of NLC India.
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.