NIACL AO Recruitment 2021- New India Assurance has issue a notification for the post of Administrative Officer 2021. Check age limit, salary details, eligibility criteria and other details here.
Post Date: 28/01/2021
NIACL AO recruitment 2021: Important Dates
A total of 300 posts are available in this NIACL AO recruitment 2021. All the interested and aspired applicants must check all the latest details here and also in the notification. Kindly visit the official website of NIACL 2021.
|Online Application Starting Date||01-09-2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||21-09-2021|
|Payment Last Date of Online Application Form||21-09-2021|
|Exam Date||to be notified later.|
|Admit Card Status||to be notified later.|
Age Limit as on 01/04/2021
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 30 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the NIACL rules and guidelines
Trending Sarkari Naukri 2021
- Haryana HTET Vacancy 2022- Check Latest Details.
- SAIL Trainee Recruitment 2022 for 200 posts- Apply Online
- SSC CGL Combined Graduate Level Online Form 2022- Apply Now
- BPSC Mains APO 2020 Online Form-Apply From Here
- ISP Recruitment for Welfare Officer 2022- Check Latest Details Here
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|GEN / EWS / OBC||Rs. 600/-|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs. 100/-|
|Payment Mode||pay exam fee through internet banking, credit card, debit card.|
Vacancy Details | Total Posts=300
|NIACL Administrative AO 2021||300||1. Bachelor degree / Master degree|
2. Minimum 60 % requirements.
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of NIACL AO recruitment 2021.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 21/09/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.