Post Name: New Notification for Haryana Transport Recruitment 2020.
Haryana Transport Department has published a notification and asked online application for the post apprentice post 2020. Those candidates who are eligible and aspired for this vacancy must apply before the due date. Check age salary, age limit and other details here.
Post Date: 09.10.2020
Apply online for the post of apprentice in Haryana Transport Recruitment 2020.
All the interested applicants must read the official notification which is available on the official website without fail.
The link of the application process will activate from 15.10.2020 and it will last on 20.10.2020 till 5 P.M.
|Online Application Starting Date||15.10.2020|
|Online Application Closing Date||20.10.2020 till 5 P.M.|
|Mode of Selection||totally on the basis of merit list.|
|Result||will be published on the website.|
MORE RELATED GOVT. JOBS
- Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2021- Check concise details
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2021- Apply online for Civil Judge Posts.
- RPSC RAS recruitment 2021- Check full and Concise details here.
- Territorial Army Officer 2021 recruitment- Check full and concise details here.
- Nainital Bank Clerk and MT recruitment 2021- Apply Now, Check concise details.
|POST NAME||TOTAL POST||Educational Qual.|
|Apprentice Recruitment in Haryana Transport Department||64||for more information read advertisement.|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|2.||Mechanic Motor Vehicle||18|
How to Apply
- All the applicants must apply for the post of apprentice in Haryana Transport Recruitment 2020 on apprenticeshipindia website.
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- After the Successful registration, applicants must submit their documents on the office.