NCRTC Recruitment 2021: National Capital Region Transport Corporation has issued a notification for the various posts such as Maintenance associate, Programming associate and others. All the interested and aspired candidates must check all the latest details here. Kindly visit the official website of NCRTC.
Post Date: 17 Sep 2021
NCRTC Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Online Application Starting Date||15-09-2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||30-09-2021|
|Payment Last Date of Online Application Form||30-09-2021|
|Exam Date||Oct / Noc-2021|
|Admit Card Status||to be notified later.|
Age Limit as on 11/09/2021
- For Technician Posts: 25 years (Max)
- Maximum: 28 years (Other Posts)
- Age Relaxation: as per the NCRTC rules and guidelines
Trending Sarkari Naukri 2021
- RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2022- Check Important Detail
- List of CM Chief Ministers of India-2022
- Patna High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Bihar SSC Graduate Level Exam 2022 for various posts
- UPPCL Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2022- To Know the date check here
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|GEN / EWS / OBC||Rs. 500/-|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs. NIL/-|
|Payment Mode||pay exam fee through internet banking, credit card, debit card.|
Vacancy Details | Total Posts=226
|Programming Associate, Maintenance Associate (Electrical, Civil, Mechanical, Electronics) and others||226||1. 3 Year Diploma in related trade.|
2. For more details please read official notification below.
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of NCRTC recruitment 2021 for various posts.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 30/09/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.