MP NHM CHO Recruitment 2021: Madhya Pradesh DH&FW has invited online form for the post of Community Health Officers CHO 2021. Interested and aspired candidates must apply before the due date of the application form. Check age limit, salary and other details.
Post Date: 01/02/2021
Madhya Pradesh MP NHM CHO 2021: Important Dates
A total of 3570 posts are available in this recruitment of MP NHM CHO 2021. All the aspired candidates must read the full notification before apply and kindly visit the official website.
|Online Application Starting Date||02/02/2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||17/02/2021|
|Form Completion Last Date||17/02/2021|
|Exam Date||to be informed later.|
|Admit Card Status||to be notified soon.|
Age Limit as on 01/02/2021
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 40 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the MPNHM rules and guidelines
Trending Sarkari Naukri 2021
- Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2021- Check concise details
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2021- Apply online for Civil Judge Posts.
- RPSC RAS recruitment 2021- Check full and Concise details here.
- Territorial Army Officer 2021 recruitment- Check full and concise details here.
- Nainital Bank Clerk and MT recruitment 2021- Apply Now, Check concise details.
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|GEN / EWS / OBC||Rs. NIL/-|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs. NIL/-|
|Payment Mode||pay exam fee through internet banking, credit card, debit card.|
|Community Health Officers (CHO)||3570||1. Must have B.Sc. Nursing degree.|
2. Nursing Council Registration Required.
3. For more details read official notification.
Category Wise Details
- GEN: 963
- EWS: 357
- OBC: 501
- SC: 570
- ST: 714
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of Madhya Pradesh MP NHM CHO Recruitment 2021.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 17/02/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.