Karnataka Public Service Commission has publicized an advertisement and invited online application for the post of KPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest 2020. Those candidates who are aspired and interested in the above vacancy must apply before the due date. A total of 16 posts are available in this recruitment.
All the applicants must read the official notification without fail and you will find on the official website of KPSC.
KPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest Recruitment 2020: Important Date
|Online Application Begin Date||20.10.2020|
|Closing Date of an Online Application||20.11.2020|
|Payment Last Date||21.11.2020|
|Mode of Selection||based on exam|
|Exam Date||will be announced later.|
Age Limit and Salary
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 35 years
- Age Relaxation as per the KPSC or State Govt. rules and guidelines.
- Salary of ACF: Rs. 52,650/- to Rs. 97,100/-
- POST NAME: KPSC Assistant Conservator of Forests
- No. of Vacancy: 16
- Education Qualification: Graduate in Forestry in any recognized University in India. Graduate in Agriculture or Horticulture. For more details you have to read the notification.
How to Apply
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of KPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
Some Important Links
More Sarkari Naukri
- State Bank Of India SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2020 @download here.
- AIIMS Patna Engineers Recruitment 2020 Apply Offline for various Posts.
- Northern Coalfield Limited NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Apply online for 480 posts.
- National School of Drama NSD Recruitment 2020 How to apply for various post.
- How to Apply for Mazagon Dock Driver Recruitment 2020