Karnataka Public Service Commission has publicized an advertisement and invited online application for the post of KPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest 2020. Those candidates who are aspired and interested in the above vacancy must apply before the due date. A total of 16 posts are available in this recruitment.
All the applicants must read the official notification without fail and you will find on the official website of KPSC.
KPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest Recruitment 2020: Important Date
|Online Application Begin Date||20.10.2020|
|Closing Date of an Online Application||20.11.2020|
|Payment Last Date||21.11.2020|
|Mode of Selection||based on exam|
|Exam Date||will be announced later.|
Age Limit and Salary
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 35 years
- Age Relaxation as per the KPSC or State Govt. rules and guidelines.
- Salary of ACF: Rs. 52,650/- to Rs. 97,100/-
- POST NAME: KPSC Assistant Conservator of Forests
- No. of Vacancy: 16
- Education Qualification: Graduate in Forestry in any recognized University in India. Graduate in Agriculture or Horticulture. For more details you have to read the notification.
How to Apply
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of KPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
Some Important Links
More Sarkari Naukri
- MP High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2021- Apply big Now
- UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021- Apply now
- UPPCL AE Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021- Check latest details here
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2021- Check new Big details here.
- Rajasthan RIICO recruitment 2021- Check big new details.