Karnataka Public Service Commission has publicized an advertisement and invited online application for the post of KPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest 2020. Those candidates who are aspired and interested in the above vacancy must apply before the due date. A total of 16 posts are available in this recruitment.
All the applicants must read the official notification without fail and you will find on the official website of KPSC.
KPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest Recruitment 2020: Important Date
|Online Application Begin Date||20.10.2020|
|Closing Date of an Online Application||20.11.2020|
|Payment Last Date||21.11.2020|
|Mode of Selection||based on exam|
|Exam Date||will be announced later.|
Age Limit and Salary
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 35 years
- Age Relaxation as per the KPSC or State Govt. rules and guidelines.
- Salary of ACF: Rs. 52,650/- to Rs. 97,100/-
- POST NAME: KPSC Assistant Conservator of Forests
- No. of Vacancy: 16
- Education Qualification: Graduate in Forestry in any recognized University in India. Graduate in Agriculture or Horticulture. For more details you have to read the notification.
How to Apply
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of KPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
Some Important Links
More Sarkari Naukri
- BTSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2021- Apply Now, Check concise details here
- Maharashtra and Bihar Post Office GDS Vacancy 2021
- SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021: Check concise notification & apply for 5000 big posts.
- Railway DFCCIL Recruitment 2021-Apply online & check concise details here.
- NTPC EET 2021 Recruitment, Check concise details & selection through gate exam.