Karnataka Public Service Commission has publicized an advertisement and invited online application for the post of KPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest 2020. Those candidates who are aspired and interested in the above vacancy must apply before the due date. A total of 16 posts are available in this recruitment.
All the applicants must read the official notification without fail and you will find on the official website of KPSC.
KPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest Recruitment 2020: Important Date
|Online Application Begin Date||20.10.2020|
|Closing Date of an Online Application||20.11.2020|
|Payment Last Date||21.11.2020|
|Mode of Selection||based on exam|
|Exam Date||will be announced later.|
Age Limit and Salary
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 35 years
- Age Relaxation as per the KPSC or State Govt. rules and guidelines.
- Salary of ACF: Rs. 52,650/- to Rs. 97,100/-
- POST NAME: KPSC Assistant Conservator of Forests
- No. of Vacancy: 16
- Education Qualification: Graduate in Forestry in any recognized University in India. Graduate in Agriculture or Horticulture. For more details you have to read the notification.
How to Apply
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of KPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
Some Important Links
More Sarkari Naukri
- Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2021- Check concise details
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2021- Apply online for Civil Judge Posts.
- RPSC RAS recruitment 2021- Check full and Concise details here.
- Territorial Army Officer 2021 recruitment- Check full and concise details here.
- Nainital Bank Clerk and MT recruitment 2021- Apply Now, Check concise details.