Indian Oil Corporation Limited has publicized an advertisement and has invited online application for the post of IOCL pipeline apprentice vacancy 2020. Those who are interested and aspired for this recruitment must apply before the due date. Check age limit, eligibility criteria, salary and other details here.
A total of 482 posts are going to be filled in this recruitment. All the applicants must read the official notification without fail and it is available on the official website of IOCL.
POST DATE: 01/11/2020
|Online Application Starting Date||04/11/2020|
|Online Application Closing Date||22/11/2020|
|Form Completion Last Date||22/11/2020|
|Mode of Selection Process||by written exam|
|Admit Card Status||will be published later.|
- GENERAL / OBC / EWS : Rs. NIL/-
- SC / ST / PH : Rs. NIL/-
- Payment Mode : Candidates can pay the Fees (Pariksha Shulk) by Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ or by Offline Mode.
- MP High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2021- Apply big Now
- UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021- Apply now
- UPPCL AE Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021- Check latest details here
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2021- Check new Big details here.
- Rajasthan RIICO recruitment 2021- Check big new details.
Age Limit as on 30.10.2020
|Age Relaxation||as per the IOCL rules and guidelines.|
|POST NAME||No of Posts||Educational Qualification|
|IOCL PIPELINE Apprentice Vacancy 2020.||482||1. 10th pass or 12th pass.|
2. 3 year diploma or ITI.
3. or must be a graduate.
How to Apply
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of IOCL Pipeline apprentice vacancy 2020.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature properly where ever needed.
- The payment Helpline number is also given on the website if you have any problem submitting your application fees.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take Printout of the submitted application form.
- Send your application hard copy before the due date on the given address.