The Indian Coast Guard has invited online application for the post of Indian male candidates for General Duty branch as an Assistant Commandant for the OBC, SC and ST categories only. All the eligible applicants must read the official notification carefully.
A total of 25 posts is available in this special recruitment drive SRD of Indian Coast Guard 2020. All the applicants must fill the online application form before the due date. Kindly visit the official website of JICG.
Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Drive 2020 – Job Description
The online application form for the post of General Duty branch for Assistant Commandant will begin from 21 Dec 2020. The closing date of online form is 27 Dec 2020.
Indian Coast Guard 2020 – There is no application fees for this Assistant Commandant as General Duty for male, you can only apply this application form.
The age limit is 01/07/1996 to 30/06/2000.
- Bachelor Degree with minimum 60 % marks.
- BE / B. Tech –1st Semester to 8th Semester.
- Bachelor Degree–1st year to last year.
- Intermediate- Physics and Maths
How to Apply?
- Kindly visit the website of Join Indian Coast Guard.
- Select Recruitment of Assistant Commandant SRD 02/2021 batch.
- Must have a functional Email id and contact no.
- Fill all the details correctly.
- Finally, take a printout of the submitted form.
APPLY ONLINE – link will activate on 21 Dec, 2020.
NOTIFICATION – CLICK HERE
WEBSITE – CLICK HERE
- BTSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2021- Apply Now, Check concise details here
- Maharashtra and Bihar Post Office GDS Vacancy 2021
- SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021: Check concise notification & apply for 5000 big posts.
- Railway DFCCIL Recruitment 2021-Apply online & check concise details here.
- NTPC EET 2021 Recruitment, Check concise details & selection through gate exam.