All the applicants who are interested for ESIC Stenographer 2021 recruitment posts must check all the latest information here. Employees State Insurance Corporation has published a notification for the latest posts of MTS UDS Stenographer .
Post Date: 30 Dec 2021
ESIC Stenographer Recruitment 2021-22: Important Dates
A total of 3600 plus posts are available in this ESIC MTS UDC Stenographer recruitment 2021. The online application process will start from 15 Jan 2022. The closing date of the application process 15 Feb 2022. All the eligible candidates must check all the eligible criteria such as age limit , Salary structure and other details here.
|Online Application Starting Date||15 Jan 2022|
|Online Application Closing Date||15 Feb 2022|
|Payment Last Date of Online Application Form||15 Feb 2022|
|Exam Date||to be notified|
|Admit Card Status||to be notified|
Age Limit as on 15/02/2022
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 25 years for MTS and 27 for UDS and Stenographer
- Age Relaxation: as per the ESIC rules and guidelines
Trending Sarkari Naukri 2021
- RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2022- Check Important Detail
- List of CM Chief Ministers of India-2022
- Patna High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Bihar SSC Graduate Level Exam 2022 for various posts
- UPPCL Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2022- To Know the date check here
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|GEN / EWS / OBC||Rs. 500/-|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs. 250/-|
|Payment Mode||pay exam fee through internet banking, credit card, debit card.|
Vacancy Details | Total Posts=3600 Plus
|Stenographer||NA||12th or Inter Passed, For more info please read the official notification also.|
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of ESIC Stenographer UDC MTS Recruitment 2021-2022.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 15/02/2022.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.