DCI Recruitment 2020: Dredging Corporation of India Limited has publicized a notification and asked to fill online application for the post of Trainee Marine Engineer, Dredge Cadets and various other posts. All the interested applicants can apply before the due date of the application. Check age limit, eligibility and salary.
Post Date: 06.10.2020
Apply Online for the various post of DCI Recruitment 2020.
There are 55 posts available in this vacancy and this job is purely on contract basis so if you are aspired and interested then apply from the official website of Dredge India.
All the applicants must read the official notification of DCI Recruitment 2020 without fail and you will find on the website of DREDGE.
- Online Application Starts From: 19.09.2020
- Closing Date of the Online Application: 03.10.2020
- Extended Date: 17.10.2020
- Payment Last Date: 17.10.2020
- Mode of Selection: based on the candidate’s marks.
- Result Status: will be published on the DREDGE website.
Online Application Fees
- All other Applicants: Rs. 1000.00 only
- SC / ST: No Application fees
- Payment Mode: All the applicants can pay through the Credit/Debit Card and Net Banking.
- Note: This fee is non-refundable in any case.
Vacancy Details Total Post: 55
|POST NAME||NO OF POST||AGE LIMIT|
|1. DREDGE CADETS||15||NA|
|2. Trainee Marine Engineer||15||NA|
|3. Trainee Electrical Officer||10||Maximum-30 years as on 30.09.2020|
|4. NCV||15||Maximum-25 years as on 31.12.2020|
How to Apply
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form of DCI Recruitment 2020.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take Printout.
More Sarkari Naukri
- Army Religious Teacher Dharm Guru Recruitment 2022.
- Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022- Check New Details
- RPSC Assistant Town Planner recruitment 2022- Check Latest Details
- Haryana HTET Vacancy 2022- Check Latest Details.
- SAIL Trainee Recruitment 2022 for 200 posts- Apply Online