Short Description: Bihar Public Service Commission has publicized an advertisement and has asked an online application for the post of BPSC Lecturer in Mechanical and Electronics Engineering Recruitment 2020 in the Govt. Polytechnic College Bihar. Check eligibility criteria, age limit, salary and other details here.
Post Date: 03/09/2020.
Apply Online for BPSC Lecturer in Mechanical and Electronics Engineering Recruitment 2020.
The online registration will start from 04/09/2020 and it will close on 21/09/2020. The last date of fees payment of online application form is 25/09/2020. The total no of posts in Electronics Engg is 131 and in the Mechanical Engg. is 166 posts for this vacancy 2020.
The eligible and interested candidates must read the official notification which is available on the BPSC website http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/.
All the applicants must read the notification of BPSC Lecturer in Mechanical and Electronics Engineering carefully without fail. You can also download the BPSC Syllabus 2020.
Bihar Public Service Commission, BPSC
Advertisement No : 42 & 43 /2020 Short Description
|Online Registration Starting Date||04/09/2020|
|Online Registration Closing Date||21/09/2020|
|Online Application Last Date||05/10/2020|
|Last Date for Payment of Fees||25/09/2020|
|Send Hard Copy of Application Last Date||12/10/2020 till 5 PM.|
|Written Exam Date||will be announced|
|Admit Card Status||notify shortly.|
MORE RELATED GOVT. JOBS
- BTSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2021- Apply Now, Check concise details here
- Maharashtra and Bihar Post Office GDS Vacancy 2021
- SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021: Check concise notification & apply for 5000 big posts.
- Railway DFCCIL Recruitment 2021-Apply online & check concise details here.
- NTPC EET 2021 Recruitment, Check concise details & selection through gate exam.
Online Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|General/ EWS/ EBC/BC||Rs. 750.00|
|SC/ ST / Female (BR. Domicile)||Rs. 200.00|
|Payment Mode||Candidates can pay the Fees (Pariksha Shulk) by Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ or by Offline Mode.|
|Note||This exam fee is non-refundable in any circumstances.|
Age Limit as on 01/08/2020
|Minimum||1. Mechanical Engg. (21 Years)|
2. Electronics Engg. (21 Years)
|Age Relaxation||as per BPSC rules and please read official notification for relaxation.|
|POST NAME||TOTAL POST||Educational Qual.|
|BPSC Lecturer Electronics. and Mechanical Engg.||297||1. BE/ B Tech/ BSc (Engg.) in Electronics Engg. with First Class|
2. BE/ B Tech/ BSc (Engg.) in Mechanical Engg. with First Class
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Lecturer in Mechanical Engg.||68||17||31||17||05||25||03||166|
|Lecturer in Electronics Engg.||53||13||23||15||04||22||01||131|
How to Apply
- This vacancy is for the post of BPSC Lecturer in Mechanical and Electronics Engineering in Govt. Polytechnic College Bihar.
- For online registration, you have to visit the BPSC Website.
- All the applicants must submit their registration form on the given time slot.
- After registration, submit your exam fees on the very next day.
- Then fill your online application on the next day.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- The payment Helpline number is also given on the website if you have any problem submitting your application fees.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take Printout.