MPEDA Recruitment 2020 – Broadcast Engineering Consultant India Limited BECIL has invited the application form on behalf of MPEDA for aspired and eligible candidates 2020 for various posts. Check all the mandatory details here.
POST DATE: 30/11/2020
MPEDA Recruitment 2020: Important Date
A total of 8 posts are available in this MPEDA vacancy 2020. BECIL has invited for the upcoming vacancy. All the applicants who are interested must apply before the due date for the post of Field Technical Officer. Visit the official website of BECIL. SBI Apprentice Vacancy 2020.
|Online Application Closing Date||11/12/2020|
|Payment Last Date||11/12/2020|
|Exam Date||will be notify.|
|Admit Card Status||will be update later.|
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|General / OBC||Rs. 750 /-|
|SC/ ST / PH /EWS||Rs. 450 /-|
|Female||Rs. 750 /-|
|Payment Mode||pay fees (Pariksha Shulk) through Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking.|
- Minimum- NA
- Maximum- 35 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the rules and guidelines.
|Name of the Post||Total||Education (Experience Required)|
|Field Technical officer||06||Mariculture /Aquaculture/ Fishery Science. for more details read the notification|
|FTO (GIS)||02||Graduate with Computer Skills|
More Sarkari Naukri
- MP High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2021- Apply big Now
- UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021- Apply now
- UPPCL AE Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021- Check latest details here
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2021- Check new Big details here.
- Rajasthan RIICO recruitment 2021- Check big new details.
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of FTO in MPEDA recruitment 2020 through BECIL.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date 11/12/2020.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.