IREL Recruitment 2021: Indian Rare Earths Limited has published a notification for the posts of graduate or diploma trainee 2021. Check age limit, Salary details, eligibity criteria and other details here.
Post Date: 19-09-2021
IREL Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
A total of 54 posts are available in this IIndian Rare Earths Limited IREL recruitment 2021. All the interested and aspired candidates must check all the latest and updated details available in the official notification. Kindly go through the official website of IREL 2021.
|Online Application Starting Date||15 -09-2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||05-10-2021|
|Payment Last Date of Online Application Form||05-10-2021|
|Exam Date||to be notified later|
|Admit Card Status||Before Exam|
Age Limit as on 05/10/2021
- Graduate Trainee: 26 years (Max)
- Junior Supervisor: 30 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the IREL rules and guidelines
Trending Sarkari Naukri 2021
- Haryana HTET Vacancy 2022- Check Latest Details.
- SAIL Trainee Recruitment 2022 for 200 posts- Apply Online
- SSC CGL Combined Graduate Level Online Form 2022- Apply Now
- BPSC Mains APO 2020 Online Form-Apply From Here
- ISP Recruitment for Welfare Officer 2022- Check Latest Details Here
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|GEN / EWS / OBC||Rs. 400/-|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs. NIL/-|
|Payment Mode||pay exam fee through internet banking, credit card, debit card.|
Vacancy Details | Total Posts=54
|Supervisor, graduate/diploma trainee||54||Check official notification below for all the posts.|
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of Indian Rare Earths Limited IREL recruitment 2021.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 05/10/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.