Indian Air Force has issued a new notification for the post of IAF AFCAT 2 2021 for various posts such as ground duty & flying branch (tech & non Tech). All the interested and aspired folks who is elated regarding this vacancy must apply.
Post Date: 26-05-2021
Indian Air Force IAF AFCAT 2 2021: Important Dates
A total of 334 posts are available in this IAF AFCAT 2021 recruitment. All the candidates must read all the details such as eligibility criteria, age limit and others from this article. Kindly visit the official website of AFCAT and follow all the details.
|Online Application Starting Date||01-06-2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||30-06-2021|
|Payment Last Date of Online Application Form||30-06-2021|
|Exam Date||to be notified later.|
|Admit Card Status||to be announced later.|
Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Flying Branch: 20-24 years
- Ground Duty: 20-26 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the AFCAT rules and guidelines
Trending Sarkari Naukri 2021
- NMDC Engineer & other posts recruitment 2021, Apply Now
- Bihar STET 2021: Result of 3 subjects may declare this week
- MPHC Legal AID officer 2021-Apply and Check concise details here.
- Indian NAVY SSC Officer Recruitment 2021- check concise details, Apply easily
- RCFL Operator Recruitment 2021- Apply Now, Concise details.
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|AFCAT Entry||Rs. 250/-|
|NCC Entry||Rs. NIL/-|
|Payment Mode||pay exam fee through internet banking, credit card, debit card.|
|IAF AFCAT 2021||334||click here for notification.|
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of Indian Air Force IAF AFCAT 2 2021 recruitment.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 30/06/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.