HPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2021: Haryana PSC has invited online application form for the post of Civil Judge (Jr. Division) in the Haryana Civil Service of Judicial Branch. Those candidates who are eligible must read the official notification and apply before the due date. Check age limit, eligibility criteria and vacancy details.
POST DATE: 16/01/2021
Haryana HPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2021: Important Date
There are 256 posts has been notified in this HPSC Civil Judge Vacancy. The number of actual posts is 239 and 17 are anticipated posts. So, all the interested and aspired candidates kindly visit the official website and read all the details carefully.
|Online Application Starting Date||15/01/2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||15/02/2021|
|Payment Last Date||15/02/2021|
|Exam Date||to be announced later.|
|Admit Card Status||to be notified later.|
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|General / EWS||Rs. 1000/-|
|Haryana Res. Category||Rs. 250/-|
|Female (Haryana)||Rs. 250/-|
|Payment Mode||pay fees (Pariksha Shulk) through Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking.|
Age Limit as on 15/02/2021
- Minimum- 21 years
- Maximum- 42 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the rules and guidelines.
|Name of the Post||Total||Education|
|Civil Judge ( Jr. Division)||239||Graduate in Law L.L.B|
|Anticipated Vacancy||17||for more details read Notification.|
More Sarkari Naukri
- BRO Recruitment 2021: Check new and Concise notification for 459 posts
- Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2021, Check concise & new notification.
- Jharkhand JPSC Civil Services 2021 Vacancy, How to apply new online form.
- West Bengal WBPSC Fishery Extension Officer Vacancy 2021, Check new notification details here.
- Uttar Pradesh UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2021, Check New Notification.
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of Haryana HPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2021.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 15/02/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.