APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020-2021 – Assam Public Service Commission has invited online application for the post of Junior Engineer Civil under water recourses department 2021. Interested and aspired applicants must read all the details here.
POST DATE: 19/12/2020
APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020: Important Date
A total of 87 posts is available in this APSC junior engineer recruitment (Civil) 2020-2021. If you are interested and eligible must apply before the due date of the application process. Kindly visit the official website of APSC.
|Online Application Starting Date||17/12/2020|
|Online Application Closing Date||18/01/2021|
|Payment Last Date||19/01/2021|
|Exam Date||to be notified later.|
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|General / EWS||Rs. 250/-|
|SC/ ST / MOBC / OBC||Rs. 150/-|
|PH / BPL||Rs. NIL/- (only process charge)|
|Payment Mode||pay fees (Pariksha Shulk) through Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking.|
Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
- Minimum- 18 years
- Maximum- 38 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the rules and guidelines.
|Name of the Post||Total||Education|
|APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment in CIVIL||87||3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering.|
More Sarkari Naukri
- Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2021- Check concise details
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2021- Apply online for Civil Judge Posts.
- RPSC RAS recruitment 2021- Check full and Concise details here.
- Territorial Army Officer 2021 recruitment- Check full and concise details here.
- Nainital Bank Clerk and MT recruitment 2021- Apply Now, Check concise details.
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of Assam Public Service Commission APSC Junior Engineer recruitment 2020-2021.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date 18/01/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.