APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020-2021 – Assam Public Service Commission has invited online application for the post of Junior Engineer Civil under water recourses department 2021. Interested and aspired applicants must read all the details here.
POST DATE: 19/12/2020
APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020: Important Date
A total of 87 posts is available in this APSC junior engineer recruitment (Civil) 2020-2021. If you are interested and eligible must apply before the due date of the application process. Kindly visit the official website of APSC.
|Online Application Starting Date||17/12/2020|
|Online Application Closing Date||18/01/2021|
|Payment Last Date||19/01/2021|
|Exam Date||to be notified later.|
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|General / EWS||Rs. 250/-|
|SC/ ST / MOBC / OBC||Rs. 150/-|
|PH / BPL||Rs. NIL/- (only process charge)|
|Payment Mode||pay fees (Pariksha Shulk) through Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking.|
Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
- Minimum- 18 years
- Maximum- 38 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the rules and guidelines.
|Name of the Post||Total||Education|
|APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment in CIVIL||87||3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering.|
More Sarkari Naukri
- Haryana HTET Vacancy 2022- Check Latest Details.
- SAIL Trainee Recruitment 2022 for 200 posts- Apply Online
- SSC CGL Combined Graduate Level Online Form 2022- Apply Now
- BPSC Mains APO 2020 Online Form-Apply From Here
- ISP Recruitment for Welfare Officer 2022- Check Latest Details Here
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of Assam Public Service Commission APSC Junior Engineer recruitment 2020-2021.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date 18/01/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.