WBPSC Assistant Engineer Electrical Recruitment 2021 AE: West Bengal, Public Service Commission has recently invited online form for the post of assistant engineer in electrical 2021. Check age limit, salary, eligibility and other details here.
POST DATE: 08/01/2021
WBPSC Assistant Engineer Electrical Recruitment 2021: Important Date
A total of 34 posts has been notified for this WBPSC AE vacancy 2021. If you are going to apply for these posts, apply online from 11th Jan, 21. Kindly visit the official website of West Bengal PSC.
|Online Application Starting Date||11/01/2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||01/02/2021|
|Payment Last Date Online and Offline||01/02/2021 | 02/02/2021|
|Exam Date||to be notified later.|
|Admit Card Status||to be notified later.|
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|All Applicants||Rs. 210/-|
|SC/ ST / PH (West Bengal Domicile)||Rs. NIL/-|
|Payment Mode||pay fees (Pariksha Shulk) through Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking.|
Age Limit as on 01/01/202
- Minimum- NA years
- Maximum- 36 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the rules and guidelines.
|Name of the Post||Total||Education|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||34||Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University.|
More Sarkari Naukri
- MP High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2021- Apply big Now
- UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021- Apply now
- UPPCL AE Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021- Check latest details here
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2021- Check new Big details here.
- Rajasthan RIICO recruitment 2021- Check big new details.
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of WBPSC Assistant Engineer Electrical Recruitment 2021.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 01/02/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.