UPPSC Faculty Recruitment 2020 – Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has published a notification and invited online application for various faculty posts such as Assistant Professor, Lecturer and others. Those who are interested and eligible must apply before the due. Check salary, age limit, syllabus and other details here.
POST DATE: 26/11/2020
Important Date – UPPSC Faculty Recruitment 2020
A total of 200 posts are available in this UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020. All the applicants hereby informed that must read the official notification without fail. You have to visit the official website of UPPSC from here.
|Online Application Starting Date||24/11/2020|
|Online Application Closing Date||21/12/2020|
|Payment Last Date||21/12/2020|
|Form Completion Las Date||24/12/2020|
|Exam Date||will be announced later.|
|Admit Card Status||will be updated later.|
- GENERAL / OBC / EWS: Rs. 105/-
- SC / ST: Rs. 25/-
- PH: Rs. 25/
- Payment Mode: Candidates can pay the Fees (Pariksha Shulk) by Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking.
- Banaras Locomotive Works Apprentice Recruitment 2021, Apply Now
- Haryana HPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2021, Check Here for New Notifications.
- Bihar SHSB NHM CHO Recruitment 2021, Apply Now.
- Uttar Pradesh UPPCL Junior Engineer Civil Recruitment 2021, Check new details
- Rajasthan RPSC Vidhi Rachnakar Recruitment 2021, Check new Notifs.
Age Limit as on 01/07/2020
|Asst. Professor||26-40 years|
|Lecturer||25 -40 years|
|Age Relaxation||as per the UPPSC rules.|
|Post Name||No of Posts||Educational Qualification|
|UPPSC Faculty Recruitment||200||Read Full Notification from here|
How to Apply
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC Faculty Recruitment 2020.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature properly where ever needed.
- The payment Helpline number is also given on the website if you have any problem submitting your application fees.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take Printout of the submitted application form.
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|Pay Examination Fee||CLICK HERE|
|Submit your Final Exam Form||CLICK HERE|
Also, See this: State Bank of India Apprentice Vacancy 2020