There is a new vacancy is coming from Join Indian Coast Guard Navik 2020. The online application form is invited for the Navik in Domestic Branch. All the eligible and aspired applicants must read the official notifications. Check age limit, important dates and other details here.
POST DATE: 30/11/2020
Join Indian Coast Guard: Important Date
A total of 50 posts is available in this vacancy. All the candidates must fill the online form before the last date of application. You should visit the official website of Join Indian Coast Guard 2020.
|Online Application Starting Date||30/11/2020|
|Online Application Closing Date||07/12/2020|
|Form Completion Last Date||07/12/2020|
|Exam Date||19-25 Dec, 2020|
|Admit Card Status||will be notify later.|
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|General / EWS / OBC||Rs. NIL/-|
|SC/ ST / PH||Rs. NIL/-|
|Payment Mode||pay fees (Pariksha Shulk) through Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking.|
Age Limit as on 01/04/2021
- Minimum- 18 years
- Maximum- 22 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the rules and guidelines.
|Name of the Post||Total||Education|
|50||10th Passed and for more details read official notification.|
More Sarkari Naukri
- Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2021- Check concise details
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2021- Apply online for Civil Judge Posts.
- RPSC RAS recruitment 2021- Check full and Concise details here.
- Territorial Army Officer 2021 recruitment- Check full and concise details here.
- Nainital Bank Clerk and MT recruitment 2021- Apply Now, Check concise details.
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of Join Indian Coast Guard Navik 2020.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date i.e. 07/12/2020.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.