HPCL Engineer Recruitment 2021: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited has invited online form for the post of Electrical, Civil, Mechanical and Instrumentation Engineers 2021. Interested and aspired applicants must apply before the due date of the application form.
Post Date: 07/03/2021
HPCL Engineer Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
A total of 200 posts are available in this HPCL Engineer recruitment 2021. The online application process will start from 03/03/2021 and kindly read all the details available in this article and official notification. Please visit the official website of HPCL.
|Online Application Starting Date||03/03/2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||15/04/2021|
|Payment Last Date of Online Application Form||15/04/2021|
|Exam Date||to be informed later.|
|Admit Card Status||Notified Soon|
- Minimum: NA
- Maximum: 25 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the HPCL rules and guidelines
Trending Sarkari Naukri 2021
- UPPCL Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2022- To Know the date check here
- UP Police Head Operator Recruitment 2022- Check new details here
- Rajasthan Teacher Vacancy 2022- Check new details here
- DSSSB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022- Apply online for new posts.
- JCI Recruitment for Various Posts 2021-22- Apply for new posts.
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|GEN / EWS / OBCNC||Rs. 1180/-|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs. NIL/-|
|Payment Mode||pay exam fee through internet banking, credit card, debit card.|
Category Wise Details:
- UR- 93
- OBCNCC- 49
- EWS- 20
- SC- 20
- ST- 18
Vacancy Details @Total: 200 posts
|Electrical Engineer||25||Electrical and Electronics, Electrical.|
|Instrumentation Engineer||25||Instrumentation. Check detail in official notification.|
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited, HPCL Engineer Limited Recruitment 2021.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 15/04/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.