Gujarat High Court Computer Operator Recruitment 2021: A new notification has been out for the post of computer operator in a High Court of Gujarat. Interested and eligible candidates must read the official notification and apply before the last date. Check age limit, salary and other details.
POST DATE: 21/01/2021
Gujarat High Court Computer Operator Vacancy 2021: Important Date
A total of 19 posts are available in this recruitment of computer operator and apply before the last date of the application form through the official website of High Court of Gujarat. Kindly visit the website and the link is given below.
|Online Application Starting Date||25/01/2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||15/02/2021|
|Payment Last Date||15/02/2021|
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|General / All Other||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ ST / PH / EWS / EBC||Rs. 250/-|
|Payment Mode||pay fees (Pariksha Shulk) through Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking or Cash Challan via SBI.|
Age Limit as on 15/02/2021
- Minimum- 18 years
- Maximum- 35 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the rules and guidelines.
|Name of the Post||Total||Education|
|Computer Operator (IT)||19||1. Bachelor Degree in Computer Application. or 03 years in Diploma in Computer Science.|
2. For more details read official notification.
More Sarkari Naukri
- Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2021- Check concise details
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2021- Apply online for Civil Judge Posts.
- RPSC RAS recruitment 2021- Check full and Concise details here.
- Territorial Army Officer 2021 recruitment- Check full and concise details here.
- Nainital Bank Clerk and MT recruitment 2021- Apply Now, Check concise details.
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of Gujarat High Court Computer operator vacancy 2021.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 15/02/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.