There is a new vacancy notified from the Allahabad High Court, Uttar Pradesh for the post of Higher Judicial Service HJS 2020-2021. Applicants who are interested in court jobs must check the fresh notification from here. Check all the mandatory details below.
POST DATE: 17/12/2020
Allahabad High Court HJS Recruitment: Important Date
A total of 98 posts are available in this UP Allahabad High Court HJS vacancy 2020-2021. Kindly visit the official website and read whole notification without fail.
|Online Application Starting Date||20/01/2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||19/02/2021|
|Payment Last Date||19/02/2021|
|Last Date of Submission of Hard Copy||27/02/2021|
|Exam Date||05/04/2021 (Pre)|
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|General / OBC||Rs. 1250/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 1000/-|
|Payment Mode||pay fees (Pariksha Shulk) through E-Challan Mode Only. (pay the fee before apply)|
Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum- 35 years
- Maximum- 45 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the rules and guidelines.
|Name of the Post||Total||Education|
|Allahabad High Court HJS Vacancy 2020-2021||98||1. Graduate in Law (Degree)|
2. 7 year Practice as a Advocate
3. for more info please read notification
More Sarkari Naukri
- Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2021- Check concise details
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2021- Apply online for Civil Judge Posts.
- RPSC RAS recruitment 2021- Check full and Concise details here.
- Territorial Army Officer 2021 recruitment- Check full and concise details here.
- Nainital Bank Clerk and MT recruitment 2021- Apply Now, Check concise details.
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of Allahabad High Court HJS Recruitment 2020-2021.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date i.e. 19/02/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.